These herbs have been traditionally used in herbal preparations to:
- Stimulate gastric juice output and appetite
- Support healthy digestion and intestinal function
- Promote healthy gastrointestinal tone
- Support the body’s natural toxin-elimination function
- Increase bile flow as a cholagogue
- Promote normal response to environmental stressors
This combination contains many compounds including secoiridoid bitter glycosides (including gentiopicrin and amarogentin), pungent principles (including gingerols), sesquiterpene lactones (including absinthin and parthenolide), flavonoids and monoterpenes.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family. Contraindicated in gastric or duodenal ulcers unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. Use only with professional supervision in the presence of gallstones. Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.