Arcana Integrative, LLC (“Arcana” or “we”), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.arcanaempothecary.com (the “Website”). It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website; and,
- In electronic messages between you and the Website.
It does not apply to information collected:
- Offline or through any other means; or,
- By any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Please read this policy carefully. By accessing or using the Website you agree to the terms contained within. Please also check back periodically for updates. This policy may change from time to time, and your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
2. Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13, and no one under 13 may provide any information to us. If you are under 13, do not make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, billing address, email address, telephone number, or financial information (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not personally identify you, such as information you send to us when requesting information about the Website, the products we sell, or your purchases of those products; and/or,
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it; and,
- Automatically as you access and use the Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and other information collected through tracking technologies such as cookies.
a. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you may include information that you provide:
- At the time of registering for an account or when requesting further services;
- When placing an order through the Website, including any personal and financial information necessary for the fulfillment of that order;
- When corresponding with us; and,
- When entering search queries on the Website.
You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
b. Information We Collect Automatically
We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, and information about the resources you access and use on the Website; and,
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve the Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Website according to your individual interests; and,
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies, which are small files placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to enjoy certain Website features.
- Web Beacons, which are small electronic files that permit us to count visitors to the Website and perform other statistical analysis.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- For internal marketing efforts, including providing you with information about our products;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including fulfilling orders, billing, and collection;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and,
- For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including our payment merchant and point-of-sale provider;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Arcana's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which your personal information is among the assets transferred;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arcana, our customers, or others.
6. Choices About Your Information
If you do not wish to have your email address used by Arcana to promote our products, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your preferences in your account profile.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also delete your personal information by clicking on this link, accessing our electronic contact form, and making that request in writing, although we cannot delete your personal information without also deleting your account.
We do not sell your data to third parties. However, we also do not control third parties' collection or use of your information. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
7. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored by our service providers on secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
9. Contact Information
Last Modified: 3.23.2023