Choline supports healthy fat metabolism.
- Supports healthy cell membrane structure and function
- Provides support for methylation reactions
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy nervous system
- Excellent source of choline
Choline supports lipid metabolism and liver health; the liver produces some choline, but most comes from intaking choline through food or supplementation. Choline is also an important nutrient for pregnancy because it supports the baby's brain and spinal cord development; choline deficiency during pregnancy can cause birth defects such as cleft lip, hypospadias, and cardiac defects.