B vitamins are essential to energy production, red blood cell formation, detoxification, and hundreds of biochemical pathways in the body. Supplementing daily with B vitamins is essential to good health. Because the majority of B vitamins aren’t stored by the body, it’s necessary to supplement them daily.
B-Complex #6 provides a balanced formula of B vitamins plus choline, with added vitamin B6 for functional support for women and athletes.
Benefits of B-Complex #6:
- Supports rapid release of cellular energy by promoting creatine conversion.
- Aids in building muscles by supporting the metabolism of amino acids and protein synthesis.
- Reduces muscle spasms and cramps by increasing the bioavailability of magnesium.
- Optimizes a pre-competition mindset by supporting a balanced mood and helping to reduce “pre-game jitters.”
- Benefits neurotransmitter synthesis and neurological function.
- Supports positive mood and helps balance fluid retention, common in PMS.
- For replenishing essential nutrients that can become deficient with use of birth control and other medications.
Who can benefit:
- Athletes and fitness enthusiasts looking to support training goals
- Individuals seeking extra neurological support from their B-complex
- Anyone wanting to optimize energy levels
- Women who utilize hormonal birth control methods or experience symptoms of PMS
Features of Thorne’s B-Complex #6:
- B vitamins in their active, tissue-ready forms
- The methylated forms of B12 and folate (5-MTHF) benefit individuals who have a specific gene mutation
- Ingredients are not derived from yeast
- NSF Certified for Sport®
Because an athlete needs to know that his or her supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® product is tested for compliance with label claims and to ensure the absence of more than 200 substances banned by many major athletic organizations, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents.